Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The airport shuttle left before 10pm, and I had to take a taxi. Then, the hostal stuff didn't want to aacept a credit card for 11$ bill abd I had to get cash in the middle of the night... Not cool. Besides that, there are not enough lockers and bathrooms. ”
- 28 Jan 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ High standar hostel! The security was good. It was a gate in front of the door and the receptionist had to lock the quest in. The add about the hostel had a few mistakes. They wrote about free breakfast and free transfer to the airport, something that made us choose this hostel. There were no breakfast at all, and the last transfer to the airport was 11.30 a.m. If the shuttle schedule fits you, you get a free taxi strait to the airport door! ”
- 05 Nov 2015 Marte Ugland Norway
- “ The staff is not as friendly as in other hostels I have experienced so far. It's definitely a big hostel, which is close to the airport. Their airport shuttle is great. Definitely could be cleaner. Just stayed there for one night, because my flight was at 6 am. It was ok for one night ”
- 03 Nov 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ We stayed here the day we arrived and the day we left. It's so conveniently close to the airport and bus station. Great smoothie place right across the street and lots of "comida tipica" restaurants nearby. ”
- 28 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ A good, clean, safe place to stay, convenient to the airport. Excellent view from the open-air, top floor bar. ”
- 16 May 2015 Betty Canada