Alaska Backpackers Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Key cards either wouldn't work or stopped working during stay, causing a lot of frustration. People had to leave doors ajar to get back into rooms, which was a total lack of security. ”
- 17 Jun 2016 Carolyn USA
- “ A lot of 'in-between jobs' people staying there; I was told it's usually around this time of year. ”
- 05 Sep 2015 Anonymous US Virgin Islands
- “ First of all the lady of the facility is an all world personality who goes over and beyond to try to accommodate everyone for safety and a homely feel to the place. I was in a room that was extremely hot (imagine that in Alaska in September!!) and she stepped in and changed the room which was more comfortable. She also cleaned house of anyone that does not follow the rules which makes the people feel secure. If I ever go back to Alaska, if that lady is there, I'll be there. ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA