Alaska Backpackers Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Y'all were great!!! ”
- 30 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Gotta say this place was pretty awful. Dirty, creaky ancient godawful uncomfortable bed, overpriced and not a great location in Anchorage either. ”
- 29 Jun 2016 Sam USA
- “ Key cards either wouldn't work or stopped working during stay, causing a lot of frustration. People had to leave doors ajar to get back into rooms, which was a total lack of security. ”
- 17 Jun 2016 Carolyn USA
- “ It's an alright place to stay pretty central and the staff and rooms were okay, however all the keycards to the rooms malfunctioned and you had to run constantly to the reception to get into to your room and it was all a bit chaotic with the staff stressed out and weary. Felt bad for them but it doesn't change the fact that it was annoying as hell. ”
- 11 Jun 2016 John Sweden
- “ A lot of 'in-between jobs' people staying there; I was told it's usually around this time of year. ”
- 05 Sep 2015 Anonymous US Virgin Islands