Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A really nice hostel in the middle of Barcelona. It's a great hostel for everyone. You can make party or go for your own. Staff was always willing to help! ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Patrick Germany
- “ In my opinion, Albareda is well located, near to La Rambla, but is not a very well organized hostel. When I booked the hostel, I let them know I was going to arrive at 21:00 and, although they knew that out weeks in advance, I had to wait for more than one hour to get my room keys. That was terrible, a very bad first impression of the hostel. ”
- 30 Jun 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ great location (pretty close to barceloneta beach and next door to rambla), greeeat staff, all the facilities provided, but i'm sure in this place there is no time to sleep! guys who doesnt want to party 24/7 and suffer from hangover every day- you'd better choose another hostel) overall that is an amazing place with nice concept, i'll recommend it to all my friends ”
- 08 Jun 2013 Daria Russia
- “ Really good hostel. I would stay there again if I go back to Barcelona. ”
- 29 May 2013 Katherine USA
- “ great people and very friendly staff. a small but very clean hostal just 10 minutes from the centre away. we really enjoyed our stay and will come back as soon as possible. ”
- 21 Mar 2013 Jonathan Germany
- “ I enjoyed my time there. Hostel is really close to the harbour and Las Ramblas. It's a really secure place and staff is really helpful. I definitely suggest there to stay. ”
- 12 Jan 2013 Anonymous Turkey