Albatross Backpacker Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel with friendly staff. Especially the kitchen and the living room - you get to know nice people and do not want to go elsewhere. Close to the Dolphin Encounter office but some minutes walking to the main street. Would definitely stay here again and recommend it! ”
- 26 Feb 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Pleasant hostel apart from non-stop radio noise pollution and plague of flies. ”
- 06 Feb 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Staff here are amazing , friendly , helpful and put on a Bbq that anyone could sign up to join in , such a lovely idea. Pleasure to stay at the hostel. My shared room was very small but the lovely staff made up for the compact room. Not all rooms were tiny - luck of the draw. ”
- 16 Jan 2015 Caroline England
- “ Great vibe, super nice people. I would definitely recommend this hostel to other travelers. ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Ethan