Albatross Backpacker Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ What a cool hostel! Great arts and music to play with and tons of games. Such a cool place to chill out. Put on a BBQ on the night we stayed there which was fantastic. Very eco! Liked it a lot! ”
- 31 Jan 2013 Claire New Zealand
- “ The Albatross Backpacker in Kaikoura is simply the best hostel i've ever stayed in. Didn't want to leave! It has everything you could want, the staff are all great and really felt like friends by the end of my 6 days there. They have a variety of instruments and we had some great jams. There's board games, paints, books, herb garden and a baking box for cake making! Even when it was raining i had a great time relaxing in the hostel. I stayed in the turkish dorm and the beds were very comfy plus you get a ”
- 05 Dec 2011 Mike
- “ Hostel with character. Absolutely cosy and relaxed place to stay. ”
- 16 Nov 2011 Anonymous Germany