Alberg Barcelona Pere Tarres
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place in a great area! Extra plus for the laundry ,the café, the computers and the snack/drink automats. We were in Barcelona for one week, we stayed at Hostel Pere Tarres for 3 nights. Smart keysystem! One spacious locker for each bed, too. ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Sonja Iren Norway
- “ Really dirty: both the room and the common areas. The cleaning ladies come in your room but the cleaning time is like 5 minutes. The lockers are small and many of them work very badly. The breakfast is poor (but for the price maybe you can't expect a better service). ”
- 13 Feb 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ good hostel. small lockers but would definitely reccomend it. ”
- 01 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA