Alberg Barcelona Pere Tarres
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place in a great area! Extra plus for the laundry ,the café, the computers and the snack/drink automats. We were in Barcelona for one week, we stayed at Hostel Pere Tarres for 3 nights. Smart keysystem! One spacious locker for each bed, too. ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Sonja Iren Norway
- “ Really dirty: both the room and the common areas. The cleaning ladies come in your room but the cleaning time is like 5 minutes. The lockers are small and many of them work very badly. The breakfast is poor (but for the price maybe you can't expect a better service). ”
- 13 Feb 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ good hostel. small lockers but would definitely reccomend it. ”
- 01 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ El personal muy agradable y amable. La disponibilidad tanto de cocina como de neveras en la misma es de gran ayuda, así como el acceso gratuito a internet bien por Wifi y en los propios ordenadores de la recepción. La última noche la pasamos en otro hostal y nos arrepentimos ya que carecía de cosas que el Pere Tarres tenía. Mi calificación global es de 9 ”
- 16 Jun 2012 David
“ This is not a hostel to have fun at due to the fact that they allow minors to stay. The night staff was not helpful at all. They were also a bit unorganized. For our last night by friend didn't have a bed to sleep in because they had over booked or were not keeping track of who was sleeping where. He did not sleep at the hostel that night. ”
Dear guest, we are afraid if you had any inconvenient during your stay. Anyway, we have to say we were fully booked when you stayed with us and your friend should have booked in advance to make sure they have place. We are sorry for that but in this period of the year you always have to book in advance. We apologyze for it. Regards.
- 15 Jun 2012 Amanda