Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is quite close to the Ferrari square and the Broglio train and bus station (from where one can reach Boccadasse by bus). The shower was kind of slow, but still ok and the staff is very nice, although the English they speak is quite limited. There is a small garden available that can be used during the day, as the access to it is closed in the evening. Overall, I would recommend staying at this hostel if you are with a group of friends. ”
- 31 May 2014 Cristian Romania
- “ An extremely friendly couple are running this place which is super clean, very central and exceptionally cute. We loved our stay in Albergo Argentina and will definitely come back! ”
- 01 May 2014 Stephanie Austria
- “ The location is perfect, a few meters from Genova Centrale and 15 minutes walking from Porto Antico. The staff made us feel like home, very nice and always willing to help us, room was clean and very comfortable. I would definitely recommend this place. ”
- 19 Oct 2013 Maria Clara Italy
- “ Lost my plane and couldn't get there. ”
- 09 Sep 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ We loved our stay. The staff is very friendly. Lovely place. ”
- 01 Sep 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Had a very comfortable stay in a single room with common bathroom. Very clean place, good location (about 5 min. walk from Genoa-Brignole) and very nice hosts. Just the wifi didn´t work with my phone (had no problems before while traveling). ”
- 15 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany