Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The owners were extremely nice and offered a lot of advice and information about the town. They made us feel very welcome. It was clean and it was great that there were two bathrooms for the guests to share. ”
- 21 May 2015 Georgia Canada
- “ The hostel is quite close to the Ferrari square and the Broglio train and bus station (from where one can reach Boccadasse by bus). The shower was kind of slow, but still ok and the staff is very nice, although the English they speak is quite limited. There is a small garden available that can be used during the day, as the access to it is closed in the evening. Overall, I would recommend staying at this hostel if you are with a group of friends. ”
- 31 May 2014 Cristian Romania
- “ An extremely friendly couple are running this place which is super clean, very central and exceptionally cute. We loved our stay in Albergo Argentina and will definitely come back! ”
- 01 May 2014 Stephanie Austria