Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hotel globaly OK and good location But one significant bad point: we booked and paid for a double room and we got a small room with a bed only 1,20m wide ! They call it "à la française"... ”
- 09 Nov 2013 LAURE France
- “ The staff and the hostel has been a pleasant stay. I would definitely recommend it for a group of boys who would like to stay for a good value for money. ”
- 11 Sep 2013 shahzeb France
- “ Fantastic service from the multi-lingual Uruguayan lady on reception - excellent suggestions for places to visit/knowledge of Genoa etc. ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Very small rooms but it was more or a hotel than a hostel. Close to downtown and very close to the train station. ”
- 18 May 2013 Charles USA
- “ Lovelt owners, feels a bit like staying at your grandma's. ”
- 19 Mar 2013 Anonymous Greece
- “ Good but a lttle better directions would be good. ”
- 31 Dec 2012 colleen Canada