Albergue & Hostal del Glaciar Libertador - HI
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ one of the three hostels i stayed in during my trip in calafate. By far the best. to me it was the hostel for the backpacker. ”
- 28 Jan 2015 joost Netherlands
- “ Very comfortable room and beds with breakfast included. The quality of breakfast is very good and the staffs are very friendly and helpful too. You can book your tours there as well. Highly recommended. ”
- 17 Jan 2015 Anonymous Macau
- “ This hostel was really nice and cozy, a short walk from all the restaurants and stores in El Calafate, very clean and well run, with bathrooms in each room, which is always nice. When we first got there Irene was working. She was super nice and helpful, helped us coordinate with the airport (who had lost our bags), set up a tour, and could not have been better. The other lady, however, was quite unpleasant. Aside from the second lady, the hostel was perfect and I recommend it completely! ”
- 09 Sep 2014 Matthew USA