Albergue & Hostal del Glaciar Libertador - HI
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was really nice and cozy, a short walk from all the restaurants and stores in El Calafate, very clean and well run, with bathrooms in each room, which is always nice. When we first got there Irene was working. She was super nice and helpful, helped us coordinate with the airport (who had lost our bags), set up a tour, and could not have been better. The other lady, however, was quite unpleasant. Aside from the second lady, the hostel was perfect and I recommend it completely! ”
- 09 Sep 2014 Matthew USA
- “ WiFi never works. Staff blames it on region, but WiFi is fine everywhere else. Staff concerned only on selling tours. Still, in-suite rooms are excellent. Breakfast is good. ”
- 06 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Really friendly and helpful staff who are enjoying their work. Clean and nice building with a house cat! The alternativo excursion was wonderful, we even saw a collapse at the Perito Moreno. Best shower we had in whole Argentina. ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Jessica Netherlands