Albergue Miraflores House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We reserved our hostel, and received a confirmation email from the owner, Francis, giving us some great advice on our arrival to Lima. Francis is a very friendly man and gave us great advice on things to do in Lima and also helped us with our travel arrangements. We booked a double private room, but ended up getting a huge dorm to ourselves, which was totally fine. The hostel itself is quite cute, and does feel like I am at home. Definitely great for what you pay for. ”
- 08 Dec 2012 Gladys Canada
- “ Francis var great, he would explain everything you needed to know about Lima. We really enjoyed our stay. near to the costline and beach. Francis made the place superb!!!! =) Litet, mysigt hostel som var ganska nära stranden och kusten. Francis är en härlig typ som verkligen anstränger sig för att man ska trivas. Han gick grundligt igenom allt du behöver veta om Lima och har du något du funderar över så hjälper han dig säkert!! Skulle bo där igen om vi besökte Lima igen=) Rekommenderas!! =) ”
- 01 Oct 2012 Andreas
- “ The owner seems to be a little crazy but is very helpful. you should not miss the explaination of thecity map by him or his staff. One of the most memorable pictures of our trip. Easy and safe to walk around Miraflores, though not exactly in the center. Stayed there twice during our trip. ”
- 18 Jul 2012 Gerhard
- “ The location of the hostel is excellent if you are planning to stay in Miraflores ”
- 19 May 2012 Maki