Albergue Pereira Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice and close to everything. Dorm was nice. ”
- 18 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The lady at the front desk was very unhelpful. The manager seemed to show many other option for rooms when I already had a reservation. The room I had first was changed at 6 PM I don't know if it was overbooked or what. The rooms I had were nice and beds comfortable The kitchen was not equipped very well and basement dorms was not as nice as other rooms. I did not cook there. Or stay in basement dorm. It was clean and quite. ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The location was great - really close to the sanctuary! It fit our needs of a place to stay that did not cost too much. ”
- 13 Oct 2014 Elizabeth USA