Albergue Vila Carioca Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is well located in Botafogo district, 5 min from the metro station. The breakfast is ok but one morning there was no more bread or fruits in the middle of breakfast time. The WiFi works well in the rooms and in common areas. The staff answered our question and we're help full. We recommend this place in a quiet street. ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Stayed a couple of days, the staff was excellent, except the one who "works" at night (just uses skype all the time and doesn't speak a word of english). Good location, very good breakfast! (: ”
- 26 Jan 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ Hostel need to offer a luggage storage. Double rooms are very very small with super low ceiling. In my dormitory, the AC was not working every night, which was not very bearable, I change bed in the middle of the night to another room. Toilets cleanliness could be improved. Some staff members don't speak english or spanish. Very good Wifi connexion. ”
- 02 Dec 2012 Anonymous France