Albergue Zaragoza Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good hostel to stay in. Near to the centre, and easy to find. Staff very helpful. The building itself is fantastic with plenty of character, and the rooms are in really good condition and are very spacious. Beds very comfortable. Wifi not too good, but there are computers in the basement. Need more plug sockets in the rooms too. All in all, I woukd definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone else. ”
- 23 Mar 2016 Anonymous England
- “ It was a building site. Literally! When i phoned the owner said they had moved while repairs were being done. She had negleted to inform us before I phoned her from in front of her hostel. She then said she wouldn't be back until 10pm that night to let us in the new place. I asked us what she expected us to do in the meantime and whether we should book somewhere else. She didnt respond. Luckily there was a room round the corner in Hostel Leyre which was fantastic, clean, helpful and friendly! ”
- 26 Aug 2015 Brendan England
- “ I liked the huge lockers which can be locked with the room/bed key. The only bad thing I can think of is the lack of power outlets in the room, apart from that, everything else was great. They host jazz concerts every night in the bar downstairs. ”
- 22 Aug 2015 Anonymous
- “ Nice and cleverly rehabbed building in an attractive old part of town. Free breakfast can be augmented by fruit from near by produce store or a market is just down the street open in mornings. Plenty restaurants near by. The hostel facilitates interaction with a big dining area and a bar in the nicely done basement area; a stage for music shows. Staff=+++. Use their instructions from Bus-train station. Googe/Michelin maps are confusing; easy if you have a good map in hand. In all: a nice place. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Mark USA