Albergue Zaragoza Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a building site. Literally! When i phoned the owner said they had moved while repairs were being done. She had negleted to inform us before I phoned her from in front of her hostel. She then said she wouldn't be back until 10pm that night to let us in the new place. I asked us what she expected us to do in the meantime and whether we should book somewhere else. She didnt respond. Luckily there was a room round the corner in Hostel Leyre which was fantastic, clean, helpful and friendly! ”
- 26 Aug 2015 Brendan England
- “ I liked the huge lockers which can be locked with the room/bed key. The only bad thing I can think of is the lack of power outlets in the room, apart from that, everything else was great. They host jazz concerts every night in the bar downstairs. ”
- 22 Aug 2015 Nicolas
- “ Nice and cleverly rehabbed building in an attractive old part of town. Free breakfast can be augmented by fruit from near by produce store or a market is just down the street open in mornings. Plenty restaurants near by. The hostel facilitates interaction with a big dining area and a bar in the nicely done basement area; a stage for music shows. Staff=+++. Use their instructions from Bus-train station. Googe/Michelin maps are confusing; easy if you have a good map in hand. In all: a nice place. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Mark USA
- “ A good hostel, I just stayed one night but I enjoyed it! There was a concert in the hostel and the atmosphere was nice! ”
- 18 Oct 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Excellent hostel. Especially when you are travelling alone. There is a good atmosphere and the staff is really friendly and helpfull. Moreover the safes were really big and that was perfect. Overall great hostel. ”
- 08 Sep 2014 Rick Netherlands