Albergue Zaragoza Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was a rather disappointing stay. The hostel charges extra for bed sheets, which obviously leads to many guests not using sheets at all, and therefor the beds didn't seem very clean. Also the bathroom was quite dirty. The heater in the room could only be controlled by the receptionist, and it was very very warm during the night, and because of the small room size quite uncomfortable. The location, however, is good, and the free breakfast is decent (cereals and toast). ”
- 09 Dec 2016 Sarah Germany
- “ Good emplacement, quiet even if there is a bar downstair but there is no really place to chill and meet new people. ”
- 03 Dec 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Wifi was really bad in the room, was ok in the lobby ”
- 28 Oct 2016 Karolina Poland
- “ Incredible location, in the city center and just a few minutes' walk from the city's major sights. The rooms were comfortable, with big, secure lockers. Amenities, like the kitchen and bathrooms were clean. The underground bar attached to the hostel was a great place to go for live music, etc. Overall, great experience. ”
- 23 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The place is fine, location very good, decent breakfast and staff is nice. There's only one little detail though: they have a bar in the basement where bands play at night. One night i was trying to sleep and there was a rock band blasting music. Difficult if you ask me. ”
- 06 Oct 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Strange place but nice atmosphere to meet people. There's a bar with live jazz downstairs at the weekends. Not the cleanest place, wifi is terrible but you get what you pay for. ”
- 03 Jul 2016 Anonymous England