Albergue Zaragoza Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good emplacement, quiet even if there is a bar downstair but there is no really place to chill and meet new people. ”
- 03 Dec 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Wifi was really bad in the room, was ok in the lobby ”
- 28 Oct 2016 Karolina Poland
- “ Incredible location, in the city center and just a few minutes' walk from the city's major sights. The rooms were comfortable, with big, secure lockers. Amenities, like the kitchen and bathrooms were clean. The underground bar attached to the hostel was a great place to go for live music, etc. Overall, great experience. ”
- 23 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The place is fine, location very good, decent breakfast and staff is nice. There's only one little detail though: they have a bar in the basement where bands play at night. One night i was trying to sleep and there was a rock band blasting music. Difficult if you ask me. ”
- 06 Oct 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Strange place but nice atmosphere to meet people. There's a bar with live jazz downstairs at the weekends. Not the cleanest place, wifi is terrible but you get what you pay for. ”
- 03 Jul 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Very good hostel to stay in. Near to the centre, and easy to find. Staff very helpful. The building itself is fantastic with plenty of character, and the rooms are in really good condition and are very spacious. Beds very comfortable. Wifi not too good, but there are computers in the basement. Need more plug sockets in the rooms too. All in all, I woukd definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone else. ”
- 23 Mar 2016 Anonymous England