Albergue los Pascuales
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The owner of the hostel is kinda stingy, he's always there like watching you in the common room or kitchen. even with the breakfast..although it was included, there was only very poor dry muffins from the supermarket and that was all. also, he charged me the cost with tax! it should have included when i paid via line by credit card. ”
- 05 Feb 2015 Judy
- “ truly one of the best hostels in Europe I ever stayed in, especially with its welcoming staff ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Anonymous Morocco
- “ A better effort with breakfast. Pretty poor. Guy at the desk (owner, he says) insisted we paid cash despite the credit card signs. I speak Spanish and he relented. Not impressed. Dodgy. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Maria Brazil
- “ Very nice hostel. Very, very clean and inviting. The host was very helpful, kind and even did our laundry for a few Euros. Breakfast was included. It was some muffins and either coffee or hot cocoa. The location could not be beat, just a block or so from plaza Zocodover which is the center of town. Will stay there next year with my students!!!! Mrs. Orman ”
- 13 Mar 2014 Maria Teresa USA