Albergue los Pascuales
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ truly one of the best hostels in Europe I ever stayed in, especially with its welcoming staff ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Anonymous Morocco
- “ A better effort with breakfast. Pretty poor. Guy at the desk (owner, he says) insisted we paid cash despite the credit card signs. I speak Spanish and he relented. Not impressed. Dodgy. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Maria Brazil
- “ Very nice hostel. Very, very clean and inviting. The host was very helpful, kind and even did our laundry for a few Euros. Breakfast was included. It was some muffins and either coffee or hot cocoa. The location could not be beat, just a block or so from plaza Zocodover which is the center of town. Will stay there next year with my students!!!! Mrs. Orman ”
- 13 Mar 2014 Maria Teresa USA
- “ Cheap, near central city, included simple breakfest, but no WIFI after 23:00 PM ”
- 26 Dec 2013 Anonymous Taiwan