Albergue los Pascuales
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ have wifi. roommates are quiet. thanks for the staff introducing me friends in the hostel. ”
- 29 Mar 2013 sidi China
- “ Perfect location, but there are rooms of improvement for the guide to reaching the hostel, as the road of Toledo is very complicated. Very friendly and helpful staff. ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ The location is very good: the hostel is near to the main sights. The staff was extremely friendly and let us know which places are worth visiting and also advised us to take a bus to see the beautiful Toledo from the other side of the river. We we're almost treated like royalty in this hostel. The two bed dorm was perfect for a couple of exhausted travellers. You can also leave your suitcases in a locked room after your check-out. The cleanest hostel ever! ”
- 28 Feb 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ Very nice location, great staff and a wonderful time. The staff really took into consideration my needs and advised me very well when I had questions regarding the best locations to visit. The rooms are small and cozy, it is very quiet and everyone was very friendly. If I were to go to Toledo again, I'd stay at the same hostel. Thank you! ”
- 10 Feb 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Just have to say good things about Albergue los Pascuales and Toledo. The Hostel is perfectly located, near Zocodover Square. Jose was a perfect host during that weekend, Always available and willing to help the hosts. Hope to return this year to Toledo! Muchas Gracias! Miguel ”
- 09 Feb 2013 Anonymous