Aldea Hostel San Jose
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I've stayed here a few times. I would recommend it. ”
- 15 Sep 2016 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ It wasn't bad, the staff were helpful although the bedding wasn't clean. ”
- 13 Apr 2014 Anonymous England
- “ This was my 2nd time here & this time was much better! It had hot water this time & my bed was much more comfortable than last time. Lucas was very friendly & helpful. My only complaint is that a male staff member ordered a taxi to the airport, quoted me $25, but the taxi driver said $25 is for the national not the international airport and charged me $35. I felt that I was taken advantage of and am not assuming it was the staff member, but he should be more careful about who he recommends. ”
- 31 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed here for one night in Dec. The room I stayed in was okay. The advertised "hot showers" were not present in my room for some reason, though I was offered to use the communal showers down the hall but offered no discount. The room I stayed in upstairs had a door which had some gaps in it and the window didn't feel very secure. Due to the gaps in the door, I think the clear shower curtain was a poor choice. I didn't have a terrible experience, but would have preferred better for my money ”
- 24 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA