Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything perfect except the fact of having only shared bathrooms. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Very Nice Staff, Senorita Alegria is very nice and the Senora Mercedes, that works in the kitchen is great. Very helpful and willing to cater some of your request and needs. Enjoy the stay, made me feel good. ”
- 03 May 2013 Louis USA
- “ Beware!! This hostel does not respect your reservation. Owner screamed, threatened with a gun, called police when we insisted on the two private rooms we had reserved for husband, self and two children. (is listed as kid-friendly in this site and in HI site). Another guest even came to "break up the fight" even though it was only the owner shouting and banging things by herself. She called my daughters prostitutes (in front of them and other guests). Please see Tripadvisor for other examples. ”
- 05 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ A great spot with nice people and centrally located. A good choice and a good price. ”
- 24 Mar 2013 J Marcelo USA
- “ Although I originally booked my stay for only two nights, I ended up extending my stay. The location was excellent - very close to most main attractions, and although I am a female traveling alone, I always felt very safe. Highly recommend this hostel! ”
- 02 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA