Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The only usable shower (i.e. the one that did not lack a curtain) had very little water pressure which might have been on purpose considering that the drain already had to struggle with draining any water at all and would certainly have had to admit defeat in face of more. I assume that that is why it was apparently so hard to clean the shower. Or maybe the owner was just to busy holding shouting matches in front of our door during the middle of the night. ”
- 20 Oct 2017 Dorothea Germany
- “ positive: it's located in the heart of the city &at italian first floor.there's a lift in for lazy ones.at the arrival Saturday morning I could have room right soon.the manager is gently &polite.street main door has a code &void to take keys out.common shower's running well as supposed.hairdry at disposal plus magazine&maps negative: wifi signal is weak;room cleaness's low.common toilet is a bit narrow,door doesn't close well.there isn't a daytime service to hold your luggage once you check out. ”
- 20 Oct 2017 Anonymous Italy
- “ the location is exelent and the hostell is very nice and cleen, we really enjoied our stay there ”
- 11 Jul 2017 Anonymous Russia
- “ The location is very good, the staff was excellent, it's worth staying. The only point is the lack of bathrooms, you have to share with all guests two bathrooms. ”
- 04 Apr 2017 zied Tunisia