Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hotel was in a perfect location in the center.On the other hand it wasn't clean and the beds were uncomfortable. ”
- 12 Nov 2013 ANDRI Cyprus
- “ Three good things: excellent location, a fridge and hot water. EVERYTHING ELSE WAS TERRIBLE. Do not stay here!!! Bedbugs, poor ventilation, noisy and too crowded! ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Mafalda Portugal
- “ They only have one shower for all the rooms, because the other one didn't work. The bathrooms were dirty and the water came out from the shower. The location is perfect, but the guests that stay here are really old. I wouldn't stay here again. ”
- 19 Jun 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ The location of the hostel was fantastic. The room was quite clean and comfortable. The major problem we had was with the bathroom. The entire time we were staying in Florence there were at least 15 people staying in the hostel with only one tiny bathroom, making us wait out in the common room for over 30 minutes several times while people showered. The bathroom was probably only cleaned twice in the four days we were there, usually smelled of urine and almost never had toilet paper or soap. ”
- 19 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I really enjoyed staying here.Clean room , hot water 24h , nice staff .One bathroom was no problem 'cause in february was not so many people.The room also had radiators that were functioning.The price was very very good .I had a dbl room at 1st floor.Nice staying there., ”
- 20 Feb 2013 Anonymous