Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We were a bit earlier than we estimated - our room was not ready but we were allowed to leave our baggage in the room. When we came back in the evening the room was OPEN and anyone in the hostel could came in! Fortunately nothing was missing. The bathroom wasn't clean and to be honest I didn't use the shower as I was afraid to catch some infection or something. We were booking a room just a few days before we arrived and I suppose this is the reason the price was way too high for what we got. ”
- 30 May 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ The person in charge was only present when we arrived and when se left, but couldn't get hold of him any other time. We were lucky that it was not cold, but the room didn't have a working heater. The location is great! ”
- 15 Jan 2015 Laureana Argentina
- “ The guy and his wife running this place are IMPOSSIBLE to get ahold of, and once you check on you will likely never see them again. Not like a normal hostel or even a hotel. No reception. WIFI does not work. That being said, the rooms were very clean and literally 1 minute from the Duomo. Directions they send you are terrible, marquest it yourself. Shower doors don't work, so water gets all over the floor. Private room was great, had a balcony terrace. ”
- 20 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I had to wait 30 min for someone to come and open the door. No one is ever at the reception who you could ask. He was mad because we came after our estimated time although we had called before .Our room was horrible.I have travelled a lot and stayed in many hostels....but this was a rip off. We ordered a double room and got two single beds, broken closet, bird shit all over the tiny balcony, broken bed, one bathroom had no waterpressure, the other one no window....no toilet papar; only napkins ”
- 14 Sep 2014 Rebecca Germany