Alessandro Downtown Hostel & Bar
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was amazing. Very helpful, energetic, seemed like they really enjoyed their jobs. The atmosphere there was awesome it felt secure, up beat, stylish, and homey. It was very clean there, they have a locker for each bed plus storage lockers you can use for 12 hours for 2€ before or after you have checked in/out so you can explore the city. They have great events all week long and the pub inside was perfect. ”
- 28 Jul 2019 Aliza USA
- “ This location was great. It was only a few minutes walk from the train station, making it easy with multiple bags. The dorm I had was the roomiest I have ever been in, with plenty of room to spread out and a large table in the middle along with a make up table on the end. ”
- 26 Jun 2019 Anonymous USA
- “ the area of the hostel is not so good. it is near the train station.helpful staff breakfast not include at the price and you have to pay 5 euro if you want to eat a very small breakfast. ”
- 04 Feb 2019 Eli Israel
- “ Firstly the stuff was very helpful and friendly. Secondly the security is quite good. You have to ring the bell all the time and if they dont recognize you, they are not bored to ask questions. There are lockers in the rooms and if you have your own lock, they are good enough. There is only one problem i faced, it became quite chilly at night (10-13 January) and the blanket or the quilt were not enough. so i had to take an extra one from another bed which was empty. I would recommend to stay. ”
- 10 Jan 2019 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Stayed there only for two nights. Seemed to be quite clean, even though the building is a bit worn-down. Not too much of social life though. ”
- 14 Dec 2018 Matthias Germany