Alessandro Downtown Hostel & Bar
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Firstly the stuff was very helpful and friendly. Secondly the security is quite good. You have to ring the bell all the time and if they dont recognize you, they are not bored to ask questions. There are lockers in the rooms and if you have your own lock, they are good enough. There is only one problem i faced, it became quite chilly at night (10-13 January) and the blanket or the quilt were not enough. so i had to take an extra one from another bed which was empty. I would recommend to stay. ”
- 10 Jan 2019 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Stayed there only for two nights. Seemed to be quite clean, even though the building is a bit worn-down. Not too much of social life though. ”
- 14 Dec 2018 Matthias Germany
- “ This hostel is pretty good. I have been to rome 3 times in the last four years. When I come to rome I only look to book at this hostel. Security lockers in the room, a kitchen where you can cook and store your food. This is a washer and dryer on the premises as well. The staff is hard working and have been there for some time and they know the city. This is a great value for your money and it is very near the termini metro stop about a 5 minute walk or less. Great hostel!!!!!! ”
- 26 Jul 2018 Anonymous USA