Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ We spent three nights in the Hostel. We were six, and so, we got the last floor apartment with a private bathroom, kitchen (the only problem is that there is no ustensils) and a very nice view. Adriana is very helpful. She always smiles and is ready to give us any advice. The Hostel is very charming, simple and clean. The location is superb: it is in the center! close to everything! It has everything you could ask for!! I definetly recommend it!!! ”
- 17 April 2013 youmna Lebanon
- “ What a great room! The pictures don't do it justice. Walking distance to everything in Florence. The staff and everything thing about our stay there was perfect! ”
- 10 October 2012 Anonymous
- “ Great friendly staff, only problem was that the beds were very old and uncomfortable. Location is very good. ”
- 22 December 2011 Tahera