Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We didn't spend much time at the hostel - we just wanted a place to sleep and eat breakfast, and for that purpose, this hostel is perfect. It's located only 1 min walk from Alexanderplatz station, it got small, but nice dorms, and a clean bathroom. The showers were not too private (only curtains seperated them from the sink area) and the kitchen was minimal and placed in the corridor, but for us, that was not a problem. ”
- 09 Oct 2013 Lasse Norway
- “ Great location, lots of shops and stores around the area. Tons of nightlife in the area. Very clean and secure. The only thing I find lacking is a common area, expensive wifi, and the co-ed shared washrooms. For the ladies, the black curtain really doesnt do it ”
- 06 Jun 2012 Anonymous Canada
- “ I liked so much. I´ll recomend to my friends ”
- 09 Jan 2012 Glaucione
- “ Free Wi-Fi is advertised on hostels.com however it is NOT FREE. You have to PAY 5 Euro/24 hours to use it. More importantly however Wi-Fi is NOT WORKING. According to their clueless network guy "some laptops just cannot connect to our network". What a lazy clueless ass... MAKE IT WORK or get fired! I never had this problem anywhere else! ”
- 29 Aug 2011 Theo