Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect position. All the facilities are fine, the staff is very nice and furthermore both the room and the bathroom were very clean. ”
- 18 Jan 2014 Andrea Italy
- “ We didn't spend much time at the hostel - we just wanted a place to sleep and eat breakfast, and for that purpose, this hostel is perfect. It's located only 1 min walk from Alexanderplatz station, it got small, but nice dorms, and a clean bathroom. The showers were not too private (only curtains seperated them from the sink area) and the kitchen was minimal and placed in the corridor, but for us, that was not a problem. ”
- 09 Oct 2013 Anonymous Norway
- “ Great location, lots of shops and stores around the area. Tons of nightlife in the area. Very clean and secure. The only thing I find lacking is a common area, expensive wifi, and the co-ed shared washrooms. For the ladies, the black curtain really doesnt do it ”
- 06 Jun 2012 Anonymous Canada