Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's in a excellent location but that implies that it's a very noisy location. ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ If you're travelling on a tight budget and will be spending little to no time in your room, this is a great option. It's perfect for a place to crash after a long day/night of sightseeing. The lack of air conditioning bothered me at first, but it didn't end up being an issue. The wifi was inconsistent. ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Steven Canada
- “ Perfect position. All the facilities are fine, the staff is very nice and furthermore both the room and the bathroom were very clean. ”
- 18 Jan 2014 Andrea Italy
- “ We didn't spend much time at the hostel - we just wanted a place to sleep and eat breakfast, and for that purpose, this hostel is perfect. It's located only 1 min walk from Alexanderplatz station, it got small, but nice dorms, and a clean bathroom. The showers were not too private (only curtains seperated them from the sink area) and the kitchen was minimal and placed in the corridor, but for us, that was not a problem. ”
- 09 Oct 2013 Anonymous Norway