Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing staff, massive lounge area which is perfect for social aspect of travelling. About 30 minutes walk from some major tourist spots, but close to metro stations. The city has so many things (street art, architecture) to make the walks interesting. Local to grocery stores and amazing value restaurants and bars. Couldn't have asked for a better time in Montreal. ”
- 21 Mar 2016 Christopher England
- “ i found this place great. I had a good time and I recommend it. Great value for money. It's clean and has a very nice atmosphere. I want to thank Kader, who works at the reception. He was always extremely helpful and nice. Thank u Kader, I think you definitely deserve a raise because u r great. ”
- 02 Dec 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ awesome :D ”
- 03 Sep 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Water from the showers was extremely hot. This was my only complain. ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Thanks for an amazing time and great service! ”
- 12 Aug 2015 David Canada
“ That is the dirtiest hostel that I saw in my life. do not go there. if you book cancel, cancel cancel it immediately. never go there ”
Sorry that you were not satisfied with your stay. We try to keep the dorms clean but a 20 bed dorm is not easy to keep tidy. On Osheaga big week end with so many people, there can be some clutter. we apologize. Thank for give us 5 on Location and 3 on 5 for Value For the Money.
- 29 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
“ You must check in between 4:00 and 11:00pm. That threw me off. The dorm beds in the basement don't seem to get much
air and the bathroom is not close to the beds. There's no barrier between the kitchen area and the sleeping area, so the late night chatting can be noisy. ”
There is a mistake there is no dorm in the basement. you book the ground level dorm. I live on the third floor and i am happy that the summer extreme temperature is over.
- 24 Jul 2015 David Canada
- “ The hostel doesn't look finished like they are in the middle of a project, wiring, concrete floors etc. There are random things stalled around everywhere. The showers are only separated with shower curtains no walls or what so ever. The athmnospeher is good though and the staff friendly and heplfull. However the biggest sin for me is comming into the room at 11.30pm and flicking on the light and talking out loud when showing in new guests, a real minor. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Lars Netherlands
- “ Very nice hostel with superb facilities, friendly staff and a welcoming environment. The introduction to the map of Montreal with the brochures really helped a lot to navigate throughout Montreal. ”
- 11 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ As soon as you walked in the door you were welcomed. Nothing bad to say about my stay, at the end of it I could have stayed another week ”
- 10 May 2015 Jess