Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had great experience with this hostel ! the staf was very friendly and respectful ! the room was calm and clean and it was close to evey place that I wanted to visit . I highly recommend it ”
- 02 Feb 2017 Anonymous Palestine
- “ Great staff above all! Stayed in the male dorm (#7) for the second time, same bed. Bed was comfortable especially because it wasn't making noise as they always do. The only really bad thing is the shower. Had to shower with cold water in November. Needs to be fixed. Waited the 10 minutes or more that you suggest in the sign but didn't work. Also noticed the other sign saying the water temperatures are inverted in the knot. The rest was great but I think the shower issue is a deal breaker ”
- 11 Nov 2016 Julian USA
- “ I had a fantastic stay at this hostel! The only downside was a lack of air conditioning in the rooms. Everyday they had different things planned in the hostel for people to participate in, such as barbecues, a walking tour, etc. They also always made sure people knew what kind of fun events were going on around Montreal and would often have groups go to them together. Everyone was incredibly kind and open to speaking and meeting others. Definitely would recommend! ”
- 05 Jul 2016 Amari USA
- “ What a great experience... My first time in Montreal and I got to stay at a place that welcomed me in such amazing manner. Thank you! ”
- 04 Jun 2016 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Very friendly and approachable staff. Atmosphere was also very nice and chill. Good value for the price. ”
- 27 May 2016 Anonymous Belgium