Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place is a fantastic bargain. Not the cleanest place, but well worth the money. The price on a private room is unreal!!! The heat worked beautifull, which was much appreciated. Comfortable, too! ”
- 18 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ My first time to stay in Hostel is here. So I don't know another hostels but I can say this was a good place to stay! The receptionist Kader is very friendly and kind:) The rooms are clean and comfortable. I really like it! ”
- 24 Jan 2015 Rina
- “ Incredible amenities for what I paid, though it was a first time staying in a hostel so mine is not the most-informed opinion. This was a great place to stay - plenty of space, a nicely furnished living room, very cozily heated, and a comfy bed. I'd recommend this hostel to anyone looking for an affordable and friendly place to stay in Montreal. ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Brian USA
- “ I love Cory!! :D His pancakes are so good. Hostels is really great value for your money! People are so helpful and kind and they made my stay amazing. ”
- 10 Dec 2014 Stipe Croatia
- “ When traveling and desiring to feel like you are home, then this is 'Alexandrie-Montreal'! Great staff, location, bus connections, metro to all sites, and then some. Close to grocery, well managed 'kitchen', bike rentals, the 'works'!! Highly recommend mixed or female dorms!! Welcomes all from all around the world, etc. Will return! You go and see for yourselves!!! ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA