Alface Bairro Alto Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good atmosphere, homely place to stay, felt nice right from the beginning as I arrived. Nice staff and common area where it's easy to meet other travellers, if you feel like it. I stayed in a 10 bed dorm for 5 nights, bunk beds were quite squeaky and groggy. Hostel is located in Bairro Alto area, which was very cool and lively place, lots of bars, so a little bit noisy in the evenings. I would definitely recommend this hostel and stay here again :) ”
- 14 Sep 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ The location is amazing, the rooms are clean and the kitchen is well equipped. However, unfortunately the lock on our door wasn't working properly and we had a few issues with the security. The staff were really good though and let us use their safe! They are really helpful and offered us loads of advice on where to visit. ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ good location, near all bars,security is good, ok breakfast ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA