Alface Bairro Alto Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is amazing, the rooms are clean and the kitchen is well equipped. However, unfortunately the lock on our door wasn't working properly and we had a few issues with the security. The staff were really good though and let us use their safe! They are really helpful and offered us loads of advice on where to visit. ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ good location, near all bars,security is good, ok breakfast ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel stay in the middle og Bairro Alto neighborhood, where there is a lot of restaurants and pubs. You can walk for few minutes and reach Castelo de São Jorge and Elevador de Santa Justa. The rooms are clean but the toilets are really small. Worth for the value. I recomend. ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Anonymous Brazil