Alface Bairro Alto Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ good location, near all bars,security is good, ok breakfast ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel stay in the middle og Bairro Alto neighborhood, where there is a lot of restaurants and pubs. You can walk for few minutes and reach Castelo de São Jorge and Elevador de Santa Justa. The rooms are clean but the toilets are really small. Worth for the value. I recomend. ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Had a great stay here! Good vibes all around: one of those hotels where you feel at home straight away. Situated in a very lively area, with lots of nice bars and restaurants around. Probably not very suitable if you're planning on a relaxing weekend break, but it's a great place to be if you´re looking to have some fun! ”
- 30 May 2014 Anonymous Spain