Alfama Patio Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Staff deserve a special mention (very friendly and helpful), the hostel is located in one of the most charming areas of Lisbon within walking distance from many attractions with tram and metro nearby. They also offer buffet, BBQ and different kind of tours, all is well organised, interesting and cheap. Last but not least, breakfast is really enjoyable in the nice patio. ”
- 28 Feb 2014 Alessandra Italy
- “ Cant recommend this hostel enough! Really felt at home, fantastic staff, breakfast from heaven and located in the utterly beautiful Alfama.. The dinner is also highly recommended! Cheep and tastefull! No doubt where I am going to stay when I return to Lisbon! ”
- 12 Aug 2013 Astrid Norway
- “ Probably best place in Lisboa ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Grzegorz Poland
- “ Very wonderful hostel. Great food and communal feel. Great Internet and great views. The only downside was getting a pack up the tiny spiral staircase to the third floor. It was actually a fun challenge. ”
- 01 Jul 2013 Joseph USA
- “ Very cozy hostel in the Heart of Alfama (That means some stairs to go up to reach it!). Friendly, helpfull Staff around the clock. As it is a member of a Group of three Hostels (The other ones are much bigger) there is a programme everyday (free walking tour, bbq, portoguese buffet, pub crawl, beach tour). Really enjoyed my stay. ”
- 17 May 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very comfortable hostel for those whowant to really enjoy the Alfama town! ”
- 30 Apr 2013 Anonymous Germany