Alfama Patio Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A really nice hostel, I will stay there again for sure if I'll visit Lisboa in the future. The place is cozy and you don't have the feeling that you have to spend all day somewhere else because you can chill in the common area or on the terrace. I felt comfortable there from the minute I arrived, the staff is lovely and helpful. Thank you for everything. ”
- 28 Jul 2016 Alexandra Austria
- “ Daniel, Robin and all the staff are great.. Small and cozy hostel with brilliang pancakes in the morning.. Love it! ”
- 12 Dec 2015 Vojtěch Czech Republic
- “ I enjoyed my stay at the hostel! ”
- 04 Dec 2015 SYED England
- “ 0 complaints - I loved this hostel! The staff were very friendly and helpful, everything seemed pretty clean, and it was a great atmosphere for meeting other travelers. ”
- 11 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA