Alfama Patio Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best hostel I've ever been to! Great atmosphere and excellent staff. ”
- 08 Jan 2015 Lina Sweden
- “ This hostel looks very interesting-I liked so much these beds and hall, making the place cozy and beautiful -so you don t want to leave it. It s not just a place where to spent a night- it s a different world, inviting you to become it s part. Especially thanks for Larisa-for her care of cleaning, for her pan cakes ,her help and smile. I m really grateful for all people making our stay here so nice.The equipment is excelent, the place where it is situated doesn t need any comments. ”
- 31 Dec 2014 iuliia Russia
- “ The atmosphere in the hostel was great! Since the common areas are really friendly I liked spending time there. The staff was outstanding - very helpful when I had questions and nice to chat with. The hostel offers a lot of different activities during the day and at night (Walking tours, bbq, pub crawl) which is a nice and easy way to get to know new people. ”
- 22 Dec 2014 Marlene Germany
- “ BEST!! Warm fuzzy vibes all round. Thankyouuuuuu!!! ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Kate Australia
- “ Great secure spot in a nice part of town. I really appreciated the outdoor areas available and the balcony on a private double room. The whole place was very clean and well decorated, which is also nice. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Freddy Venezuela
- “ The Staff deserve a special mention (very friendly and helpful), the hostel is located in one of the most charming areas of Lisbon within walking distance from many attractions with tram and metro nearby. They also offer buffet, BBQ and different kind of tours, all is well organised, interesting and cheap. Last but not least, breakfast is really enjoyable in the nice patio. ”
- 28 Feb 2014 Alessandra Italy