Alfred Park Budget Accommodation
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pictures differ from reality A LOT. Everything is outside = cold. ”
- 30 Aug 2014 robert Finland
- “ Pretty solid place. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Clientele seemed to be mostly youth. Location was good, a 5-7 minute walk north to Central Station. Closest grocery store is in Surrey Hills, about a 10 minute walk east. ”
- 26 Aug 2014 James USA
- “ Even though staff were really great, they were extremely helpful, the room was too small, no hot water in bathroom sink, 2nd bathroom was very bad, mould on ceiling, no inside lounge room or for eating. I probably would not recommend unless these things change. ”
- 25 Aug 2014 Diane Australia
- “ Thought the hostel was pretty clean, was not too loud so I could sleep when I wanted. One wifi code is provided which is either 4 hours over multiple days or 24 consecutive hours with a data limit. I ended up exceeding this and paying $3 for an additional code but it was nice to have one included. Laundry is $3 wash and $3 dry but it was nice to not have to buy any laundry detergent. ”
- 14 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Ok Hostel, nice location, near to park. A bit cold atmoshpere, not really much to do inside hostel (no tv, poor internet, and only for 24hrs/500Mb). Good place to stay for few nights, not much to complain. Showers, toilets etc were clean, kitchen was a bit too small. Anyway, I can recommend this hostel for backpackers who want's value for money and nice place to stay in Sydney. 10min walk from train station. ”
- 28 Apr 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ The staff is so nice. And the location is very good. We can walk to free bus station and the central station. ”
- 25 Jan 2014 Anonymous China