Alfred Park Budget Accommodation
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I found cockroaches in toilet of female dorm. Location is good though. Walking distance to central station n surry Hills. ”
- 24 Dec 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Thought it was great. Better than expected. Great room, clean place; staff very helpful. Nice park across the street plus Central Station not too much of a walk. Location is fine, close to post, coffee, grocery, 505 Club. . WiFi was good, and kitchen had a lot of space and tables . Love to return! ”
- 30 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Pictures differ from reality A LOT. Everything is outside = cold. ”
- 30 Aug 2014 robert Finland
- “ Pretty solid place. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Clientele seemed to be mostly youth. Location was good, a 5-7 minute walk north to Central Station. Closest grocery store is in Surrey Hills, about a 10 minute walk east. ”
- 26 Aug 2014 James USA
- “ Even though staff were really great, they were extremely helpful, the room was too small, no hot water in bathroom sink, 2nd bathroom was very bad, mould on ceiling, no inside lounge room or for eating. I probably would not recommend unless these things change. ”
- 25 Aug 2014 Diane Australia