Alfred Park Budget Accommodation
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thought the hostel was pretty clean, was not too loud so I could sleep when I wanted. One wifi code is provided which is either 4 hours over multiple days or 24 consecutive hours with a data limit. I ended up exceeding this and paying $3 for an additional code but it was nice to have one included. Laundry is $3 wash and $3 dry but it was nice to not have to buy any laundry detergent. ”
- 14 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Ok Hostel, nice location, near to park. A bit cold atmoshpere, not really much to do inside hostel (no tv, poor internet, and only for 24hrs/500Mb). Good place to stay for few nights, not much to complain. Showers, toilets etc were clean, kitchen was a bit too small. Anyway, I can recommend this hostel for backpackers who want's value for money and nice place to stay in Sydney. 10min walk from train station. ”
- 28 Apr 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ The staff is so nice. And the location is very good. We can walk to free bus station and the central station. ”
- 25 Jan 2014 Anonymous China
- “ The room (a 4-bed female dorm) was slightly small but comfortable, clean & well-furnished. Bathrooms/showers were sparse, but we also never had to wait to use them. Directions both on paper and over the phone were clear and helpful, the hostel is not hidden from street view and is a very short walk from Central Station (super convenient). Staff was very friendly, respectful and helpful. Not a place to "hang out," but we didn't want that. Slightly sketch to walk around at night, but not terrible. ”
- 31 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA