Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was good and well located. It looks really good but I got bites of something :/ ”
- 13 Jun 2013 Silvia Mexico
- “ #BEDBUGS #DONTGO In my room on the third floor there were bed bugs. I discovered them after two nights (and many sticks on my whole body) . I was replaced to another room but there were even more bed bugs which I discovered during the night. Then i phoned to the emergency line but they did not answer. I had to search another hotel in the middle of the night (or sleep on the couch..). At the end I got only 2 nights refunded, the other hotel of 60 euro's I had to pay by myself ”
- 03 Jun 2013 Jannes Netherlands
- “ Location is ok, near to the central station. Nice staff. Clean. But there's no kitchen... ”
- 06 Apr 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Really thin walls... in combination with loud neighbors it is difficult to sleep, but otherwise quite okay, no problems ”
- 22 Mar 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ The hostel is well located, near to the central train station and about 15 min. walk to the centre. The rooms are clean, the showers are good (enough pressure and hot water) and the breakfast is fine. The staff is very helpful. ”
- 16 Feb 2013 Mariana Spain
- “ + We had a large spacious room. + Good Wi-Fi. + Nearby supermarket. - The hostel is not in the best area of town. - Does not accept the card. ”
- 06 Jan 2013 Anonymous Russia