Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ small rooms, not good beds, very noisy. ”
- 22 Apr 2015 martin Czech Republic
- “ The staff are patient,and kind,despite my many requests;But you must be responsible,especially at this location;IF you lose the code to enter the premises after 8pm....you have a problem! There is nobody at the front desk after 8pm.IF you are late checking in....after 8pm...even worse.IF you are late,for breakfast...the kitchen closes at 11am....right on time! But if you do not have these problems (like me),then,like me,you will be happy here,considering its a hostel ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ There was barely no one in the hostels, maybe because it is not a popular travel month. They say there is no breakfast, they offer some fruits and coffe! The staff is very nice, but they were not at the reception after 18.00... ”
- 06 Jan 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Very easy to find hostel, well placed near the center of the city and the Jewish neighborhood. Friendly staff and well equipped rooms. The only downside was the locked kitchen and the 1 euro hot water machine. ”
- 30 Aug 2014 Anonymous Netherlands