Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There was barely no one in the hostels, maybe because it is not a popular travel month. They say there is no breakfast, they offer some fruits and coffe! The staff is very nice, but they were not at the reception after 18.00... ”
- 06 Jan 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Very easy to find hostel, well placed near the center of the city and the Jewish neighborhood. Friendly staff and well equipped rooms. The only downside was the locked kitchen and the 1 euro hot water machine. ”
- 30 Aug 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ The Hostel is rather old and far from the city centre, but breakfasts are really great and the atmosphere is positive. By the way, the hostel is situated in a jewish district so don't be surprised if you see lots of people in orthodox clothes :) ”
- 26 Apr 2014 Anonymous Russia