Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Alibi Hostel is located in a safe area,very close to everything.Friendly staff and the nice atmosphere made my Vienna experience even better.All the facilities in the room were as expected and very good value for money.One minus was that the WI-FI was only available on the ground floor and wasn't working most of the time,also the 2 PCs there were not enough for everyone's needs.But I strongly recommend it to anyone visiting Vienna,as it is really comfy, rooms are big and renovated.I will return! ”
- 06 Jul 2015 Anonymous Romania
- “ O hostel é ótimo! A única coisa ruim é que o Wi-Fi não funciona em nenhum lugar, simplesmente não existe. ”
- 05 Jul 2015 Marcela Brazil
- “ Great stay for great price. Only bad thing is that Wifi is like non-existable. ”
- 29 Aug 2014 Darjan Serbia
- “ The only negative point was that there was no wifi service inside the rooms. ”
- 25 Aug 2014 ali Netherlands
- “ No breakfast facilities and not even a large common room with wide tables. No free or private parking places nearby. Bed linen removed by the hostel when I was still staying in (why?). Wi-Fi hostel net sometimes not engaged by smartphone net scanning. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous Italy