All Days Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ all went well the staff was great.. ”
- 28 Jul 2016 Stanley USA
- “ Its very close to the subway station, a small shopping center. I only have minor complaints. Cant pay on arrival using a credit card (it has to be cash). The wifi doesn't reach the room (i stayed in the last room of the first floor), The top bunk bed is to low ( i was on the bottom which i requested) so i couldn't sit completely under (am not to tall) which it was inconvenient since the 4 person room was pretty small and had an emergency exit sign on all night.Very quiet hostel which isnt bad ”
- 15 Jul 2016 Anonymous Puerto Rico
- “ I would say that if a hostel states that they take credit card and list the certain types to be clear upon arrival if that has changed. I was told only cash when I arrived at the desk. I was confused whether it was US or Canadian $$$$ . If it stated that I could use Visa I should have been able to use it. Hostels just need to make sure they standby the policy on their websites. Everything beside that was great. ”
- 28 Mar 2016 maurizio USA
- “ Great location -- close to everything and a very short walk to the airport bus as well as the subway. The rooms were clean and the staff was very nice and accommodating. My only complaint would be that the room I had was very dark. There was only one small window and two lamps -- no overhead light. ”
- 15 Mar 2016 Elizabeth USA
- “ Decent value for money. Clean washrooms and overall common areas. Compact rooms and more suitable for male backpackers. Lockers are available and you will need you own lock. Receptionist was friendly. ”
- 29 Jan 2016 Sameer India
- “ Friendly, helpful staff and close to downtown attractions. Good wifi. Dorm rooms were very clean but mattresses were a little hard for my liking. Price was reasonable for the location in the city. ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Anonymous Scotland