All Days Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was very friendly for the entire stay, but our room was located very close (the room door was the only thing dividing) to the kitchen would have been nice to be alerted due to noise levels. Received one towel for my entire stay, I did ask for it to be replaced they said no. Overall the place was clean but very small space. Taxes were high just a little fyi. ”
- 11 May 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ Though I enjoyed my stay, there was a major miscommunication that Hostels.com and All Days Hostel need to figure out. I booked a "3 Bed Private" room and arrived to find that our room had 2 beds. When I asked about it, I was told that All Days website clearly states that the "3 Bed Private" actually means 2 beds meant for 3 people. While this is true, this was not at all clear while booking online. Perhaps the room should be labeled "2 Bed, 3 person" or something else that makes it clear. ”
- 15 Mar 2018 Emma USA
- “ Really bad internet connection (and for us it was imperative because as foreigners we don’t have data on our phones!) ”
- 09 Mar 2018 Anonymous Brazil
- “ If you want to take all the things you brought with you back home- choose another place. EVERYTHING I did not secure was stolen. First, my shoes (I found them back- it was just a mistake), second a necklace which I forgot for half an hour in the bathroom. I searched for it six hours but without success. And I was not allowed to watch the security video- the owner did not really wanted to help me while the cleaning persons were really kind. I was in so many hostels but never experienced that... ”
- 21 Feb 2018 Vera Germany
- “ The place is clean and the location is OK although not central. I would recommand this hostel but not to young backpackers eager to make friends like me. ”
- 13 Aug 2017 Florian France