All Days Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Though I enjoyed my stay, there was a major miscommunication that Hostels.com and All Days Hostel need to figure out. I booked a "3 Bed Private" room and arrived to find that our room had 2 beds. When I asked about it, I was told that All Days website clearly states that the "3 Bed Private" actually means 2 beds meant for 3 people. While this is true, this was not at all clear while booking online. Perhaps the room should be labeled "2 Bed, 3 person" or something else that makes it clear. ”
- 15 Mar 2018 Emma USA
- “ Really bad internet connection (and for us it was imperative because as foreigners we don’t have data on our phones!) ”
- 09 Mar 2018 Anonymous Brazil
- “ If you want to take all the things you brought with you back home- choose another place. EVERYTHING I did not secure was stolen. First, my shoes (I found them back- it was just a mistake), second a necklace which I forgot for half an hour in the bathroom. I searched for it six hours but without success. And I was not allowed to watch the security video- the owner did not really wanted to help me while the cleaning persons were really kind. I was in so many hostels but never experienced that... ”
- 21 Feb 2018 Vera Germany
- “ The place is clean and the location is OK although not central. I would recommand this hostel but not to young backpackers eager to make friends like me. ”
- 13 Aug 2017 Florian France
- “ perfect place to stay for a couple of days. Every thing you need is near you and can easely get to toronto downtown by walking. ”
- 24 Apr 2017 Wassim Canada