All Days Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The facilities are great but the staff is not friendly at all. ”
- 07 Oct 2016 Morgane France
- “ Rooms should be noise proof. I could hear everything from kitchen. Wifi is not working well in the room. It was clean. ”
- 26 Sep 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ all went well the staff was great.. ”
- 28 Jul 2016 Stanley USA
- “ Its very close to the subway station, a small shopping center. I only have minor complaints. Cant pay on arrival using a credit card (it has to be cash). The wifi doesn't reach the room (i stayed in the last room of the first floor), The top bunk bed is to low ( i was on the bottom which i requested) so i couldn't sit completely under (am not to tall) which it was inconvenient since the 4 person room was pretty small and had an emergency exit sign on all night.Very quiet hostel which isnt bad ”
- 15 Jul 2016 Anonymous Puerto Rico