All In Hostel/Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything worked very well in this hostel. It would be perfect if wifi were free and price would be lower. You don't really get anything special for your money, but you get very professionally maintained hostel. ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Tapio Finland
- “ At first look, this hostel is cheaper than other hostels. But you are ten in the room, you have to pay for the lock to keep safe your luggage, you also have to pay for your sheets ! The breakfast is expensive and not good at all. We've been in an other hostel that was a bit more expensive (3 euros) but all the services were included and were way more qualitative. ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Timothée France
- “ Look for a better place to stay, if you can! This is indeed a schoolchildren's hostel. Recepcionists mix things up. When I returned into the hostel at night, my bed was occupied by another guy. The receptionist came in and checked everybody's documents. Some guy was incorrectly checked in, so he had to move out in the middle of the night without any excuse. You pay for wifi and bed linen here, plus the tourist tax. ”
- 19 Jun 2014 Anonymous Ukraine