All In Hostel/Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Look for a better place to stay, if you can! This is indeed a schoolchildren's hostel. Recepcionists mix things up. When I returned into the hostel at night, my bed was occupied by another guy. The receptionist came in and checked everybody's documents. Some guy was incorrectly checked in, so he had to move out in the middle of the night without any excuse. You pay for wifi and bed linen here, plus the tourist tax. ”
- 19 Jun 2014 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ I had only 1 night there, it was ok but not a really good ambiance, the employees were shifting so I had to wait 30min to check-in and I had to pay to have wifi...but overall the hostel was fine. ”
- 16 May 2014 Sophie Canada
- “ Very good neighborhood (bars, clubs, discos ) and very tasty brekfast inclooded. I do recomend. ”
- 01 May 2014 Kordian Poland
- “ It was a good hostel and well located the kitchen was not available ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ A rather large hostel that is somewhat corporate, it nonetheless is well-run and had a nice area for guests to congregate, play pool and fussball, and a smoker's lounge. The no-alcohol policy was not enforced, which was fine by me. ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff was very nice and extremely helpful. It was in a very nice location with a lot of restaurants around the area. ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA