All Nations City Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Big hostel with a great atmosphere. Very central an the staff is super helpful. The kitchen is a bit dirty and small but not really a big problem. ”
- 08 Apr 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ No free wifi, lockers you need to pay for, leaving a deposit to use a pot- not nice! ”
- 03 Feb 2014 Agata Poland
- “ This hostel was pretty clean, very well located (in front of the tram and 2mn by foot from the biggest train/metro station of the city), the kitchen is nice, the rooms have keys. They should add a TV in the dining room, would be nice! Negative point: some rooms are insanely noisy (proximity with the railways and a big road). ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Hélène France
- “ + The location is great. Very close to the airport express bus terminal and the city center. + Large kitchen and common room + Generally clean + Free coffee and noodles - Staff wasn't helpful with infos about Melbourne. Told me I had to "find out myself" - You have to pay for Wifi, but it works well in the common room - Strict luggage storage policy, no possibility to store anything over night ”
- 12 Jan 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Good location if you want to stay in the CBD. Good movie room with a lot of choices. Average staff. It's going to be VERY hot in the summer. No a/c. ”
- 19 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA