All'Angolo di Romeo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed here for one night. The room was clean, cool and spacious, and in an excellent part of the city. Matteo was a friendly host, and the ease of the check-in and check-out was pleasant. Breakfast was fine, although fresh bread, milk and juice would've made a welcome addition. Sadly, the crew of the department store next door thought 7:00 am would be a fine time to start carrying around heavy equipment, making a terrible ruckus, but we didn't mean to sleep in anyway :) ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Lydwin Netherlands
- “ Very good place to stay. Breakfast was very good (no meat though) but cereal, bread/muffins, cookies. Would have been better if the milk were cold than room temperature. Clean rooms and bathroom. Hot water always for the shower. The facilities were clean and quiet although depending on your room location you may get noise from the plaza outside the window, although music was generally pleasant. Would stay again if in the area. ”
- 21 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The rooms are really good, the bathroom is shared but it is clean, the breakfast is well served and the owner is very carefull and kind. ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Anonymous Brazil