All'Angolo di Romeo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good place to stay. Breakfast was very good (no meat though) but cereal, bread/muffins, cookies. Would have been better if the milk were cold than room temperature. Clean rooms and bathroom. Hot water always for the shower. The facilities were clean and quiet although depending on your room location you may get noise from the plaza outside the window, although music was generally pleasant. Would stay again if in the area. ”
- 21 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The rooms are really good, the bathroom is shared but it is clean, the breakfast is well served and the owner is very carefull and kind. ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ We really enjoyed our stay in All'Angolo di Romeo. The hostel is small and homelike. It is located in the very center of Verona, just a minute walk from the Giulietta's balcony. Our room was spacious with large windows and a nice view. The beds were large and really comfortable covered with nice linen and a lot of pillows :) Our host Sonia was very friendly and helpful. And our breakfast was super delicious with different kinds of pastries, ham, jam, fruit, etc. We surely recommend this hostel! ”
- 12 May 2013 Anonymous Russia