Alle Torri B&B
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wonderful place! Very comfortable and not far from the center! Would love to stay there one more time! ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Anonymous Belarus
- “ We were amazingly impressed! The host- Vittorio was extremely kind. He gave us all information about the city and a map. There was no problem with getting the bedroom we wanted. We loved the decoration and atmosphere. The breakfast was also amazing, which never happened to us before. If we come to Verona again, we will definitely sleep at the same place. Thank you guys.:* We highly recommend this place! ”
- 21 Aug 2013 Vincent France
- “ Wonderful B&B, great breakfast and tourist tips. Enjoyed my stay and will recommend to others! ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ We had such a fantastic stay at Alle Torri B&B. My friend and I were expecting something dodgy but while there we felt like we were queens! The room and bathrooms are spotless, the traditional Italian breakfast was amazing, and the staff were so welcoming, friendly, and helpful. The location is not ideal but it is still walking distance from all of the great sites. I only wish we could have stayed longer! ”
- 14 Jun 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Different hostel because is in an apartment. Besides that it was perfect . The Owner gives the best advice, free map and even offered us a ride to the center. I would definitely recommend. I wanted to stay more nights. I just think the directions in the website have to be change.. Mainly the ones about the buses that could be explained in an easier way. Perfect B&B for us. ”
- 17 May 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Our visit to Verona was very pleasant thanking to Vittorio, who was so helpful and friendly. He made us a perfect itinerary for one day. Alle Torri B&B is tastfully designed very clean and full of little surprises. Breakfast was delicious. ”
- 04 May 2013 Anonymous Slovenia