Alloggi Gerotto Calderan
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My friends and I are in our 20s and we found this hostel to be wonderful. It is in a great location and we had a perfect view of the church nearby. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were very clean. They even have a place to store your luggage after checkout, so if you are taking a train or flight later in the day then you can leave your bags. It is a great price for the what you get! ”
- 19 Jun 2015 Cailin USA
- “ Very good location. ”
- 14 Feb 2015 Frank USA
- “ It is on the main island of Venice, very easy to find when I go out of the Santa lucia train station, so good location. The staff is friendly and the cleanliness is good. ”
- 19 Dec 2014 Anonymous China
- “ I thought the place was great. It was near everything including the train station(5min walk)the hotel was nice and clean. The room was small but nice to sleep in. Staff was always there for you. Now the only thing that was a little sad they had a curfew. So if you weren't in by one you were locked out. So keep that in mind. But overall I had a lovely time!! ”
- 13 Nov 2014 Anonymous
- “ First off, Venice is expensive and overcrowded. Given that, i guess the place is ok for that price (by venice standard). The dorm room is small, the bed is a feet away from the next (well hello guy on next bed!), no common area, no kitchen, no map of venice (no free map in venice. You have to buy everything), no introduction of the city. But you can always ask anything and they will help. Location is great. Recommended if you just need a place to sleep. ”
- 26 Oct 2014 Anonymous Malaysia