Almaa Sintra Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ our dorm had mouldy walls the shared bathroom has shouwer curtains to "look" the toilet no price reduction for kids ( = family with two kids pays 88,-€ , which is quite a lot for a dorm place) no secure lockers if you pay in advance,and you try to cancel the room because of all facts listed above, its hard to get any money back ”
- 27 Jul 2014 Thomas Germany
- “ Very cosy place. Only the road to it is very narrow and actually there are no parking places, you can leave the car just on the narrow street, so we left it at the parking near Quinta da Regaleira and walked on foot. ”
- 19 Oct 2012 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ The hostel was nice and clean. Although it is situated a bit outside from the center of Sintra. You have to walk about 2km from the railway station. Otherwise I enjoyed the stay and the hostel has a big garden, where the guests can walk. ”
- 01 Aug 2012 Tiina