Almaa Sintra Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very cosy place. Only the road to it is very narrow and actually there are no parking places, you can leave the car just on the narrow street, so we left it at the parking near Quinta da Regaleira and walked on foot. ”
- 19 Oct 2012 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ The hostel was nice and clean. Although it is situated a bit outside from the center of Sintra. You have to walk about 2km from the railway station. Otherwise I enjoyed the stay and the hostel has a big garden, where the guests can walk. ”
- 01 Aug 2012 Tiina
- “ Most zen place ever! ”
- 14 May 2012 Anonymous
- “ We stayed almost a week there and had a very good time. It´s a very nice and relaxing place and worth to spend some time! ”
- 20 Apr 2012 Malte Germany
- “ Great place, lovely staff, definetely worth it! Caetano and Julia, from Brazil. ”
- 30 Mar 2012 Caetano