Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A perfectly located, clean and friendly hostel. I'd agree that the only negative comment is the lack of privacy offerd by the shower doors, but this didn't particularly bother me. The hostel also offered free walking tours each day to different sites in the city which were great. ”
- 23 Nov 2014 James England
- “ Very good option in Thamel! ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ I found this hostel very hippy style. If you are extremely low maintenance and don't care about things like bathroom and showers, this place maybe a good fit. The bathrooms/showers are horrible - there are flimsy wooden doors and sometimes don't close well and you can easily see legs or head of a person taking a shower. Rooms/beds/linens are nothing spectacular. But, there are definite upsides. There seems to be a great culture of getting travelers to interact - there are activities happening da ”
- 13 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA