Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I found this hostel very hippy style. If you are extremely low maintenance and don't care about things like bathroom and showers, this place maybe a good fit. The bathrooms/showers are horrible - there are flimsy wooden doors and sometimes don't close well and you can easily see legs or head of a person taking a shower. Rooms/beds/linens are nothing spectacular. But, there are definite upsides. There seems to be a great culture of getting travelers to interact - there are activities happening da ”
- 13 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ breakfast included in the price, so nice.. but waiting time 1.5hour. i stayed there for week and every day waiting time was soo long even after conformation with staff thats gonna tart just in moment.. kitchen outside on minus temperature with waiting time forever, not cool at all. staff doesnt change money at all, just give candies, so carry small bills. good location and very clean ”
- 17 Dec 2013 Barbara Poland
- “ The airport pickup was great, really saved a lot of energy and they were there on time. The hostel is nice, the staff could not be any better, except for the girl who works on the rooftop, she does not seem very happy. Main issue here is the fact that the wifi really is not functional most of the time. Sure there is a connection but no bandwidth. So, if you need to load a web page, or anything else you are probably going to need to go out to a cafe somewhere nearby. Less smoke would be nice. ”
- 24 Nov 2013 shane USA