Aloha Hostel Pamplona
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place to stay in Pamplona! Lovely facilities and very helpful staff: Hugo! Very clean, organized, great atmosphere! Would definitely recommend it to anyone! ”
- 06 May 2014 Thais Brazil
- “ This might be our favorite hostel from the last four months. It's really clean, spacious, open, light. Breakfast was just corn flakes and toast (it's the off season, maybe it's better in summer?) but they put it out early for us so that we could get earlier starts each day. And Hugo was SO NICE and so helpful during our stay! Do the San Crisobal hike he recommends - you get an amazing panoramic of the mountains. Only one suggestion - have some hand towels in the bathroom. Thank you!! ”
- 17 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel is an excellent place to stay and the staff are very helpful and friendly. ”
- 17 Dec 2013 Sarah England
- “ A truly lovely experience staying here!! I've stayed at many hostels all over the world, and this is now one of my favorites. ”
- 29 Nov 2013 Bronwyn Australia